Last year, we started a flu shot competition.
Whoever is the bravest with the shot
gets to choose where we go out to dinner that night.
Last year,
Weston won hands down
with a lot of whimpering from many of us
and an all out tantrum from Beckett.
This year,
Weston tried to psych us all out,
talking about how much it will hurt
and strutting his stuff.
He took it like a champ.
Tuck cried,
Beckett panicked.
I whimpered.
But given his poor sportsmanship,
Dad negated his win
and as the runner-up,
I got to chose!
I've been talking up Golden Corral for MONTHS
and was thrilled to finally get to go there.
However,
it did not compare to my visions of a
cruise-like buffet.
Tuck and I thought it was "ok,"
Weston barely ate,
but Beckett thought the chicken
and chocolate fountain
were about the best thing since sliced bread.
Not sure we'll be back really soon,
but Beckett does have a birthday in April...

No comments:
Post a Comment