We finally tore ourselves away
from the shut-ins
and headed down the road to our next stop:
Elephant Rocks.
Mom and Dad told me
cowboy boots were not appropriate
climbing gear
which I did NOT take well...
hence one of my classic fits
and the back of my head in the picture
But after a bit I lightened up
and it was up the boulders we go!
It was beautiful!
And SO much to climb on!
How about the hippo rock?
Or the actual elephant rock?
Bread rock?
A Mom and Dad moment
We had some lunch
(and I may have thrown another fit--
I think I didn't get the Izzy pop I wanted)
But lunch gave us all a second wind
and we were off exploring again
How about some serious
crevice planking?
Or some good Dad
and Mom pics
Everyone say "cheese"
It was gorgeous
with so much to climb on
and hide between
We had such a good time,
we decided to have a mulligan
family picture
That's better!
but this might be the show-stopper
picture of the day...























No comments:
Post a Comment