Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The BIG show

 My class and I
have been working on their class musical
for weeks.  
I am SO EXCITED
(and a lot nervous)
for my first show

We got to load up in the jeep,
all 6 of us,
for the first time tonight!
(All of Dad's parts finally came in
to install the 3rd row in the jeep!)

 It's a great line up
of songs

We're all in our places

Here goes nothing!

I sang my heart out

an knew all the dances

I wrote my own part in the show.
I did a "breaking news"
section about how
rats had taken over
Nebraska Furniture Mart
and then pulled a rat out
of my pocket.
It got some good laughs

It was AWESOME!
Once all the nerves were gone,
I realized how much fun I had
Maybe theater is where I belong...

No comments:

Post a Comment