We were supposed to go up to St. Joe to visit my friends Ella and Kate and go the the pumpkin patch and apple orchard this weekend, just like last year...
...but my Mommy and their Mommy, Andrea, thought it was going to be too cold and sleeting.
When we got up on Saturday morning, though, it wasn't quite as cold as Mommy thought it would be.
So after a typical weekend breakfast at our favorite Waffle House
(I ate 2 eggs, 1 piece of bacon, a scoop of hashbrowns, 1/2 waffle, a box of raisins, a glass of milk, and a glass of juice. Really.),
we headed out for a local pumpkin patch.
There were lots of things to see and do!
Dad and I fed a buffalo,
a steer (check out the horns!),
and the goats!
Then it was time for some fun.
I tried out this worm tunnel.
And I really liked the bounce house!
Then we rode the train!!!
And ANOTHER train!
(Mom and Dad called this one a hayride. Whatever, looked like a train to me!)
Finally it was time to pick out pumpkins.
I'll take THIS one.
We had to stop for some pictures.
Remember last year?
Here I am this year!
Don't I look like I'm up to no good?
It was definitely a good time, but we liked Andrea's pumpkin patch better.
Hopefully we'll have better weather next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment