Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a very busy day.
Mom still wasn't feeling very well, so Dad and I made her breakfast.

I helped Dad crack the eggs...

...its so much easier to reach now with my new stool!

And he even let me whip them up with my own little wisk!

After breakfast, we needed to finish our decorations for the trick-or-treaters.
I had very specific ideas of where the window stickers should go.
There was lots of pointing and directing Dad.

Then, that night, Grandma and Papa came over to take me trick-or-treating!

Trick-or-treating was pretty fun.
My first house, I was sort of frozen on the porch like a deer in headlights when they opened the door.
But soon, I was saying "trick-o-tree" with the best of them.

Here I am with my friends Ava and Max (they live in my neighborhood).
Then, we went home and I had more candy then I had ever eaten in my life
(it was only 3 pieces--M&M's, a lollipop, and some Smarties, but still!).
I quickly learned I love candy.
"Hap-o-ween!"

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Halloween must seem like a strange turn of events for first-timers. Costume + Strangers = Candy?!

    ReplyDelete