Monday, October 5, 2009

New addition?

There are big changes coming to our family. Mom and Dad have been talking about it for weeks, and now I finally get to tell everyone...

Mom and Dad and I all got to go to Mom's doctor together, and guess what they found in Mom's belly?

A BABY!

Here it is at 6 weeks:
Just a little blob with a blinking cursor of a heart.




And here it is at 11 weeks:

It's amazing it already looks like a baby!!!

I'm not too sure about all this yet.
All I know is that there is a baby in Mom's tummy.
I'm also pretty sure there is a baby in my tummy.
We'll see how this works out.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!! Keep the pics and updates coming! xoxo, The Vannamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jack... and Mom & Dad!
    I hope this baby is being kind to your Mom so far!
    Beki (Charley, Jax & Jason, too)

    ReplyDelete