Friday, October 16, 2009

My First Halloween Party

Tonight, there was a big Halloween party up the road at the Community Center.
ALL my neighborhood friends were going, so we went too!

First, I played some games and won some candy.
Would you believe this is my first Reese's peanut butter cup ever?
Yummy!

Then it was time for the costume parade.
Here are my friends Owen (the Indian) and Fischer (Buzz Lightyear) and their mom, Nancy
(they live behind us).

Me and Mommy.

ROAR!

After a few more games, candy and crafts, we wandered to the gym to run off some energy.
Dad taught me how to dunk the "back-ket ball."

And I played with my friend Emily (she lives up the street)
It was a lot of fun.
Mom and Dad were glad to get out and talk with the neighbors.
I was glad to get out and RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment