We saw the ropes course
on our gondola ride up to The Deck the other night.
We've been begging to go since then.
Our insistence paid off!
Harnesses and helmets on,
safety course completed
Let's go!
I was pretty fearless--
I zoomed through the blues and greens
and headed for the blacks and double blacks
as fast as I could
This is so fun!
Weston was a natural too
Making it look easy
Jack was a little more cautious--
he's afraid of heights
but he kept pushing himself!
We all thought the jump off rappel
to the bottom was pretty cool.
A little terrifying, but pretty cool.
How about this guy?
Another first for Tuck--
first time on a ropes course
Nothing scares him.
Mom and Dad were running to keep up
before long
Speaking of mom...
She was crazy up there!
and she really liked the highest rappel--
she even jumped off backwards!
Dad was a haus too
Making it look easy
We LOVED it
Nothing like climbing in the sky
We could have stay up there all day
Above the mountains
Running with the clouds
Swinging in the breeze
Kings (and queen) of the ropes
What a way to spend an afternoon
But before we knew it,
it was time for our last rappel
Man, I don't want to be done!
Oh, wait.
Did you say there was a hot tub waiting for us
back at the cabin?
Ok!
That might be enough to get me out of the sky.



























No comments:
Post a Comment