Sunday, May 12, 2019

Celebrating mothers

We did a lot of nice things for the 
moms in our lives this weekend.

I made these cool necklaces.
I told Mom it was a surprise
and I wanted her to open the package at home,
but then I changed my mind and opened it
for her on the ride home.
Oh, and I kept the "cool one."

I'm 4!
What do you want from me?

Meemaw really liked
the silicone cups
the Easter Bunny brought us.
Luckily, Mom and Dad found them
for her on Amazon
and we got her 
her very own set

Glad you like them!

Coincidentally,
Grandma P liked them too.

Yay!
A perfect Mother's Day gift
for everyone!

We made Mom
some cards and pictures.
We helped Dad pick out
this really cool wall piece
from a local shop
here in town.
We're going to put it in the dining room.
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment