For our last day in Branson,
we got up nice and early to hit the pool
one last time
before we headed out
for some fun on 4 wheels...
We had a blast driving the go-carts
until I bumped Kayla
and sent her into a spin...
sorry about that!
We all recovered
and hit the arcade for some games
We played some air hockey
and spent a lot of time
in the laser maze
(forgot the pictures on that one).
Even Mom did it!
I was so excited...
I FINALLY hit a jackpot
on one of those ticket machines!
I bought so much junk;
I bought stuff for my brothers and cousins too!
We decided to brave the go-carts one last time
Everyone buckled in
Prepare yourself!
Here we go!
Around and around and around
Beckett was really bummed
he was too short to ride,
so Dad buckled up and
took him for his
own special ride!
Wheee!
While we waited,
we pretended to be a rock band
in this funky mock stage
at the track
Beckett didn't look sad anymore
when he and Dad got back!
We had some lunch,
and then had to say goodbye
to Austin, Mikayla, Uncle Adam and Aunt Michelle.
By the tears, you would have thought
they lived hours away from us!
Guess we'll have to make that
20 minute drive to Raymore
to see them soon!
Thanks everyone!
This trip was DEFINITELY
one of the best Christmas presents EVER!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment