Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Trying something new

We are really looking forward to our Wednesday night meets
these days!

This week Weston didn't have as great a week...

He swam hard, but added 8 seconds,
coming in at 52 seconds.

I, on the other hand, killed it!

I shaved off a full second, coming in at 33 seconds

But the best part?
I came in first in my heat!!!

This week,
Coach Grey thought I was ready for something new...
backstroke.
I was NOT thrilled.
I was really nervous.

But check this out...

Yep, that's me
beating everyone else in my heat by over 10 seconds.
I came in at a little over 39 seconds, 
7th out of 16.
Not too shabby!

Weston's new event?
He made a freestyle relay team!

And, he's off!
His team came in last,
but they sure swam their hearts out!

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment