We're really enjoying swim team!
It's Wednesday, so you know what that means...
MEET TIME!
Mack and I
with our photo-bomber
This was our first away meet.
Oak Tree Farms had blocks,
so that was something new.
I chose to dive off the side
(I'm in lane 4).
My goal today was to not come in last.
I swam my heart out!
I not only beat 1 kid,
I beat 2!
And I tore another 17 seconds off my time--
down to 44 seconds!
Awesome, right???
Jack was up next.
He's in lane 2.
He decided to try out the blocks
He got a nice dive off the blocks
He shaved off 1.5 seconds.
Another personal best!
We are ROCKIN' the 25 yard freestyle.
It must be our lucky charm.
Jack's other event was the 100 yard freestyle relay.
He likes swimming on a team.
Pull hard!
Kick fast!
They got second.
Not too bad!
Next week...
I'm hoping for a relay spot.
And I'm going to try out the 25 yard backstroke.
Maybe Jack will join me...






No comments:
Post a Comment