All that fun at the cabin,
then Coleman's swimming party,
and now we are headed to Sporting KC?
Geez.
I'm beat.
The Sporting game ended up
a bit of a bummer.
Mom didn't know our tickets were
general admission
(they appeared to have a row and seat number).
Not much chance of getting 5 together
if you arrive after the game starts.
We made the best of it
and found a cool spot in the shade
to watch the action
We still managed to smile at the end.
Did you say we were going for ice cream?
Dad's pick since it's Father's Day?
Onward!
At least the presents were good...
We were excited to present it...
We'd been working on it for the last week...
Surprise!
A picture for your office, Dad!
A picture with all the artists
I was SUPER excited to give Dad my present--
a new coffee mug
And Weston made him some
coupons for chores around the house
Jack made a card...
and then decided not to give it to him.
Maybe next year.
I think this says it all:
Happy Dad's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment