I'm really getting into Santa and Christmas this year.
We have an elf living with us (The Elf on the Shelf, have you heard of it?)
His name is Farley.
Every night he goes back to the North Pole and tells Santa what we've been up to,
if we've been bad or good, and what we want for Christmas.
Then we have to find him again in the morning (he's always in a new hiding place.)
Farley and I are becoming good friends.
We also have a special calendar that we take a toy off of and add to Santa's sleigh.
When all the toys are gone, Santa will come.
I'm pretty excited about this too.
And I know I need to leave cookies for Santa.
And not carrots, but peas for the reindeer.
So imagine my excitement when I learned that today I got to speak to
SANTA HIMSELF??!?!
I was super excited.
I told him I want a fire truck and a train for Christmas.
I waved at him every chance I got for the rest of the time at the party
(it was Mom's work Christmas party).
Wes just looked at him.
Maybe he'll talk next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment