Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm no Bing Crosby...

Today was my annual Christmas show at Union Hill.
Mom, Dad, Weston, and Grandma J came to see me.
Last year I did pretty well.
This year didn't go quite as well.

Things started off ok.
I had another quick visit with Santa.
We discussed my need of a fire truck and a "fire train."
Then it was time for the show.
I lined up with all my friends (I'm the third one from the right).
But that was about all I did.
Stand with my head turned to the back.
It's all captured on video too, but really not that entertaining (unlike last year).
Some times I was singing along to Sleigh Ride and Oh Come All Ye Faithful,
but mostly I stood.
Wes enjoyed it all the same.
At any rate, we went out to celebrate afterwards.
The Melting Pot!
My first fondue.
How can eating cheese and chocolate with sticks not be a good time???

Singing or no, it was still a pretty good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment