Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas with the Woods Family

Every Christmas for as long as Mom can remember, Grandpa Woods' family has gotten together on Christmas Eve.
This year though, it wasn't going to happen since the Drabenstotts would be in Prague visiting Uncle Mark working over there.
So we rescheduled...

And it was fun!

Me and Uncle Steve, hanging out.
I didn't even cry!
(I'm a little Mom and Dad clingy these days)

Ryan, Aunt Mandy, Grandma and Grandpa enjoying a drink

The Drabenstotts, reunited from school

Everyone was in a festive mood.
Jack played with Chelsea, Jake and Vince.

Dad (and his pink eye) hung out with Steve

And I had a beer with Grandpa.
(Ok, not really, but it's a funny picture)

We enjoyed dinner and opened presents.

Jack and Grandma played with the disk guns.

And Chelsea and I laughed over my new bath toy.
It felt a little strange not to be on Christmas Eve,
but it felt good to be with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment