We hadn't been to the Cabin since last August and I couldn't wait to get back!
We got to spend 5 whole days!!!
We did some hanging out with Grandpa.
And LOTS of boating and swimming!!!
Grandpa even let me drive.
The whole family was there!
Meghan and Coleman,
Megan (cousin Tim's fiance) and Meghan,
Tim and Sydney,
Steve, Chelsea, Jake, Pat, Kathy, Aunt Mandy, Mom, Dad, Wes,
And me and Grandma.
There was a lot of swimming to do.
Even Coleman enjoyed the water (his first time ever in anything but a bathtub).
Lots of swimming
And even more swimming!!!
I liked to go deep and float in my life jacket.
I did have to stop for a poop break--my first time in the rough!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
There was also time for looking GQ in my stylin' hat,
By the end, we were all pretty exhausted,
including Monti.
No comments:
Post a Comment