Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Day

For Mother's Day, we had Dad's side over for dinner on Saturday (we forgot to take pictures).

On Sunday, we went out with Mom's side to dinner.
Wes and I got to play with the whole family!!!

Here's me and my second cousin, Coleman.
We shared some carrots.
It was good.

Mom thinks he's adorable.
He is pretty cute.

I made Great Grandma Annabelle a picture for Mother's Day.
She really liked it and said she'd put it on her fridge.

My favorite Aunt Mandy and I shared some whipped cream.

It tastes better if you put it on your nose first.

Then we made the rounds saying hello to everyone.
Coleman's a bit of a Mama's boy and didn't really enjoy leaving her,
even to see his Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Pat.

Weston, however, had no problem being passed around.

Cheese!

Even Great Uncle Mike needed a turn.
This was Weston's first time meeting everyone!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment