Our friends Kipp, Kylie and Olli were in town from New Zealand.
I couldn't wait to play with Olli!!!
Then, Dad decided it was time for the big reveal of my new playgym.
He's been working on it for weeks!
With Kipp's help, they carried from the garage to the backyard.
We could hardly wait to play on it.
Wes was mad he was too little to play.
Olli grabbed my hand, and off we went.
Olli thought it was cool.
And so did I!!
We couldn't wait for the slide to go on.
I watched Dad put in the final screws...
and after a test drive from Dad...
I got to try out the slide!!!
Then, Olli and I took the truck for a spin.
We rode off into the sunset.
It was so much fun to see them again!
We miss you KKO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment