Saturday night, we went to visit our friends Kipp, Kylie, and Ollie (Mom went to medical school with Kylie). They've been living in New Zealand for the last year and came back for a short visit before going back for another year.
I got to play with all sorts of new friends--Ollie, Hudson, and my two new girlfriends, Brin and Ceagan. Cute, huh? Their mom and my mom work together.
I stayed up waaaaay too late (Mom said I was in too good a mood to put to bed).
I made Mom and Dad pay for it the next day.
The more tired I got, the sillier I got. Check out me in my shades here...
Here are Dad and Kipp...
...And Mom and Kylie.
We'll miss you guys!
Hopefully we'll make it out to NZ this time around for a visit!!!
I've got your fuzzy blue slippers waiting for your visit!! So great to see you guys and play with that silly, charming boy of yours :)
ReplyDelete