On Sunday, Mom & Dad & I walked in the March of Dimes March for Babies. Our "Team Reed" raised over $400!!!
The walk was in downtown KC. First we wandered around and ate a bit of the free food, had a bit of the free coffee (well, Mom and Dad did), and checked out the booths. Then it was time for the Opening Ceremonies (translate--corporate guys talking).
But Dad and I listened intently.
Then the real fun began. They played music to "pump us up" for the walk.
Mom and I just had to dance.
Then we joined everyone out in the street. There were SO many people!
We even found Aunt Michelle and Uncle Adam!!!
Don't worry, they didn't forget the kids. Mikayla is under the blanket in the carrier on Michelle's chest and Austin is behind the stroller.
I walked for a bit, but 3 miles is too far!
Check out me in my ride...
Here we are, Team Reed!
It was fun. We'll be back next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment