Preschool has a holiday program every year called "The Polar Express."
Each class gets to dress up and get on stage to sing a few songs.
Today was my first time with all this...
I wasn't so sure at first.
Here's my whole class and my teacher, Miss Rebecca.
I hid in the back for a while.
(I'm the third one in from the left, behind the girl in red and boy in green.)
But before long, I warmed up to the whole thing.
Several kids cried, but I just clapped along.
We "sang" Rudolph and Jingle Bells.
Hey, this is kinda fun!
Mom and Dad both came to see my first performance.
And Grandma came too!
After all that work, we had a pajama party in my room.
Oh, and did I mention there were treats?
It was really fun.
Can we have a Christmas Party every day?
(Check out my video too...)
No comments:
Post a Comment