After weeks of waiting,
Santa finally came to out house!!!
There was so much good stuff under the tree...
...Dad and I could hardly wait to come downstairs!!!
I got some really great stuff.
Like this tricycle,
And a remote control Lightning McQueen car,
And a bunch of new stuff for my train.
Everyone got to work putting things together.
Then, Grandma and Grandpa came over.
We ate breakfast and opened even more presents.
Grandpa and Daddy got matching hats, but I think it looks better on me.
Grandma and Grandpa brought the coolest gift of all...
A Power Wheels Truck!!!
It has a tailgate that goes up and down, room for 2 people to ride, and even a working radio!!!
I tried to convince Grandma to get in for a ride.
She said maybe once I get my license.
We had to take it to the basement for a test drive.
I can't wait until it's warm enough to take it for a real test drive!
It was a great morning!
"Do it again?"
That's awesome! Did I see right...does your tree TOUCH the ceiling? Awwwesome. Miss you guys! xo
ReplyDelete