Sunday, July 16, 2023

What a season!

This Waves season seemed to fly by faster than most.
But it was a successful whirlwind!

At our end of the year party,
Coach Grey (who we are sad to hear is stepping down as head coach!)
Called me up for High Point

There were a lot of us this year!

Then each of our age groups were recognized.
Tucker and the 8 and under boys:

An individual ribbon (9th breast) and a relay (6th) ribbon.
Good champs for him!

Me and my 9-10 boys

A ribbon in everything I swam!
Relays 4th and 5th and
13th back, 4th breast, 10th IM
My goal was a 1st in something or 2nd in everything
Depending on the day you asked.
I suppose I didn’t hit that,
But who can be disappointed with this?

Wes and the 13-14 boys

No ribbons
But a lot of PRs

And Jack and the 15 and over boys and girls

A 6th place relay and 12th place backstroke.
Not too shabby.

A great end to a great season
 

No comments:

Post a Comment