Saturday, January 28, 2023

An Archery Montage

I decided to try something new this year--
Bison Archery!

We get 3 rounds of 5 arrows
at 10 meters and then 15 meters

My first tournament went really well--
I SMASHED the 10 meter
but struggled with the 15 meters.
Out of 300 possible points, I got 149.
Not too shabby for my first time.

My next tournament was a little less successful--
a 137.

And then, a 135.

But my crowd was still rooting me on!

And I'm having a pretty good time

This last week,
in addition to Bullseye--
where I had an amazing day with a 181!--
I was selected to try 3D

We rotate through 6 animals at varying sizes and distances.
Can you see my coyote?

One of my coaches told me he'd pay me $5
if I could hit the animal in the balls.
I spent a lot of time trying (and missing)
bring my score down to 141.
But I did get an epic picture...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment