I really wanted to go back to Urban Air
for more Ninja Warrior fun,
but Mom convinced me to try
Main Event for my 9th birthday party.
I got this cool bowling pin as a souvenir
and got a cookie cake as requested
A ton of my friends got to come too!
We started out with this cool
interactive video game on the floor
Some pizza to fuel us up
Time for cake!
Making my wish
I got some cool stuff--
legos, a Wimpy Kid book,
lots of money to shop on Oriental Trading Company...
and even some prizes and games
for my Themes
But that's not what we all really cared about...
when are we getting to the activities???
We suited up for 2 games of laser tag!
Me and Wes
My friend Aakash got to come too
as well as Austin, Kayla,
Hudson, Calum,
Brayden, Rylan, and Dom
I could only hold still for a second
and no flash...it would give away my position!
The course was cool--
2 stories even!
We were a crazy group
Beckett was too short,
so he and Dad checked out the arcade
Next, we were off to the ropes course
This was even cooler than the laser tag!!
Wes, taking his time
Ok, Mom.
You were right.
I'm glad we tried something new...
this was the coolest party!!!
9 is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment