I've been crawling out of my bed
despite Dad moving it to the lowest setting
for about 2 weeks now.
I'm really good at it.
I drop my blankets over the side,
scurry up the side,
swing a leg over,
and gently lower myself to the ground.
However,
Mom and Dad decided
it was probably still a better idea
to convert to a big boy bed.
So this happened.
Can you see the bed in the background?
Because no one can let me get a picture in
by myself.
Let alone
actually get IN my own bed.
How did it go?
Well, at first there was a lot of giggling
and getting out
and Mom or Dad putting me back in.
But Dad quickly figured out
a little flick of my foot
and all the getting out stops.
So that's that.
No more cribs in the Reed house.
Ever.
The end of an era.
Mom and Dad feel it's
a little bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment