Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow day = Family field trip day

School is out today because of the snow and cold.
Mom worked this weekend.
Dad had a light day.
All this added up to an opportunity for a
Family field trip day to...
Lego Land
(or Lego City if you are Weston)

We rode the laser gun ride

Weston checked out the cranes in MiniWorld

West and his hero, Batman
"I'm going to be Batman when I grow up!" 

We built our cars

And raced them on the tracks

 Beck played in the cupcake legos

Check out this lego motorcycle!

The favorite parts though
were the 4-D movies
(we watched 2 of them)

And the ride

Wheeeeee!

Dad's so excited

I got the hang of pedaling super-fast
so the cart would lift into the air!
So cool! 

And of course,
what trip to Crown Center
would be complete without a trip to
Fritz's?

A fun day was definitely had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment