Thursday, March 13, 2014

A little Spring Break

I was actually really excited to go to
Kids Country all week
for my Spring Break.
We were having a blast with our
cruise ship theme.

When Mom said she took a few days off
to stay home with me,
I was a little disappointed...
at first.

I should have known
Mom's plans would have been
too fun to miss!

This morning,
we hit IHOP for breakfast,
then dropped by Paradise Park
for an afternoon of fun.

It was Weston's first time on the Go Karts!

I, on the other hand,
am an old pro
(I've done them once)

I could have driven my own,
but I chose to ride with Mom instead.

We climbed the ropes on the playground,
and played a few rounds of mini golf.

West did some digging
and we rounded out the day with
a trip to the Pizza Shop and HyVee
in Pretend Village.
Always a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment