It's been a while. Here are a few funny moments:
A few of my favorite Jackson words:
"dery" = very
"lemolade" = lemonade
"cavities" = calories
I love that Weston will eat anything...ANYTHING! Including anchovies. Raw.
According to Weston and the day you ask, sometimes the baby is a girl, to be named Girl. Or John Deere. Sometimes its a boy, to be named John Deere. Or Bucket. Who knows.
Jack thought the 7 week ultrasound picture looked like a whistle (???). So we affectionately call the baby Whistle. Jack was known as Curly; Weston as Hamilton.
Weston has taken to saying "I gotcha Dad" when he understands your directions. He also uses phrases like "actually," "I prefer," and "I'm pretty sure."
Weston wants to do things by himself. He will take his shirt back off just to put it on again if Mom puts it over his head. He gets very upset and yells, "Mom, you RUINED me!"
Last night, Dad told Jack he talked a lot. Jack said "Well, yes. I have a lot of stories to tell."
We are having trouble keeping Christmas presents a secret. At dinner, Weston blabbed one of Dad's gifts not once, but 4 times in the same conversation despite Mom trying to stop him. He got very frustrated and said "Mom, you are being RUDE to me!". Then, Jack took over and tried to mime what the gift was. "I wasn't telling him what it is--I was just showing him." Similarly, Jack is very excited about the toy puppy he got for Weston. He tried to tell him several times but Mom cut him off mid-sentence. Finally, Jack got frustrated and said (in front of Wes), "Mom, I was just going to tell him I got him a puppy, not show it to him!"
No comments:
Post a Comment