Monday, December 3, 2012

Another day in paradise

The awesome bonus to this birthday party?
It lasted for TWO days!

We started out the day by eating breakfast at Camp Critter,
the restaurant at the hotel.

Our booth looked like a tent!

I was a bit grumpy at first,
but lightened up after a bit
(what do you expect after a day like yesterday???)

Mom and West were festive as well

Then we headed to the lobby for the
Clock Tower Show
The animals on the clock sang and moved around.

Wes and I thought it was pretty cool. 

At the end of the show,
just like Mom said,
it SNOWED inside!
Really cool 

On our way back to the pool,
we stopped to mail our letters to Santa

Weston first...

Then me...

We were so excited to get back to the pool!

There was more sliding

I tried out the lilly pads today

They were quickly a favorite

Weston did some jumping

Also a favorite

And we did the big slides
(well, everyone but me),
the hot tubs, lazy river, and big bucket dump
(I braved it this time!) 

What an awesome place!

We were sad to leave.

But too exhausted to stay.

Something tells me we'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment