Saturday, May 5, 2012

A real soccer game

Today was my third soccer practice
(sorry, no pictures last week--
Mom was at work and Dad had his hands full)

I look forward to this all week.

Grandma Phyllis came out with me this week.

We started with some stretching

And then got into our drills.
Dad and I practiced passing

Austin practiced with Grandma

Dribbling around cones is a piece of cake now

All this running works up a thirst!

My fancy footwork

And then...
we divided into teams to play a GAME!

There were a LOT of people on the field
(parents and kids)

It was mostly Herd Ball

 But I did have a few breakout moments
I played the whole game.
I got a few good kicks in,
didn't touch the ball once with my hands,
got back up when I got knocked down,
and gave high-fives at the end of the scrimmage.

Mom and Dad couldn't have been prouder.

World Cup, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment