Finally,
after much waiting,
the day of my 2nd birthday party arrived!
And guess what the theme was?
TRACTORS!!!
My FAVORITE!
Of course Aunt Mandy and Daddy were there
And my cousins and Jack
In fact, EVERYONE came!
Grandparents, great grandparents, godparents...
I am loved.
After a few tacos, chips, and cheese...
Mika REALLY liked the cheese...
...we opened presents!
I got a John Deere pillowcase to go with my big boy room theme
and a name train
A digger shirt
and a bunch of other great gifts...
Thanks everyone!
Then, it was time for CAKE!
I happily sang "Happy Birthday" with everyone else,
but when it came to the part where you name the birthday person
and everyone said my name,
I was absolutely beaming.
Make a wish!
Everyone dug in
Mmmm, cupcake
Mika thought they were just as good as the cheese
Happy #2, big guy!




No comments:
Post a Comment