Monday, April 2, 2012

Vacation at the Lake--Day 3

We got bug vacuum guns and "bug jails"
from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter.

This seems like a good morning to try them out

Look out bugs,
I'm armed!

My faithful sidekick

We enlisted Daddy as a consultant

Well, we may not have caught many bugs,
but we did catch a turtle!

While Wes slept,
Dad and I hit the trails for a bit.
I can't get enough of the 4-wheeler!

This week,
on vacation,
since the place was new and the bed was different,
Mom and Dad decided to try Wes in a Big Boy Bed.

He did really well.
Stayed in bed,
no fights,
no tears.

In fact, after a 2 hour nap,
he quietly came downstairs
and settled himself into some Legos.
Mom and Dad say he's getting so big,
he won't even need them for much longer!

We drove to Berry Bend today
so we could check out the Truman Dam.

There was a great beach,
perfect for digging

Do we look like we're having fun or what?

Load 'er up

What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment