Monday, January 16, 2012

Swimming in January

For Part 2 of our mini Stay-cation,
we headed to Coco Keys for some pool fun.

We were in such a hurry to get here this morning,
we forgot the camera.
Sorry, grainy iPhone pictures will have to do...

It was a blast!
First, we played in the little kids pool.
Jack and I went down the slides more times than I can remember.
Then we headed for the Lazy River.
Then we braved the big kids play area.
I say "brave" because about every 10 minutes,
this HUGE bucket of water tips and drenches EVERYTHING.
It's a little overwhelming
and little scary.
But the big kids slides were too enticing to keep us away.
I went on all of them--
2 curvy tunnels and 1 blue rapids.
About 10 times.
Jack would only brave the blue rapids.
He did go down one of the tunnels once 
when Dad literally stuffed him inside.

We paused for lunch...


And then headed back to the little kids pool for more
little slides and fountains.
(Jack was too busy to pause for a picture--
you can see him on the edge there!)
Way fun!
Thanks for the Stay-cation, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment