Saturday, January 21, 2012

Superheroes Party!

There was a Superheroes party at Paradise Park today!

Dad was excited!
(He was going to get a whole morning and afternoon to himself!)

We put on our favorite superheroes T-shirt,
grabbed our capes,
and headed out!

We got there before the Heroes did,
so we started out in "Pizza Hut" whipping up some tasty food.
I've got the pizza!

Wes served the drinks

 Then,
the Superheroes arrived!
I was not thrilled.
I hid.

But Wes walked right up to Spidey for a picture

While Batman, Superman, and Spiderman went to find some more kids,
we headed for the tunnels.

Did I mention our friends Asher and Eli came too?
They were up for a last-minute Superheroes party!
Asher brought his Captain America gear

We played in the water room

Wes and Eli really had a good time

And I literally climbed the walls

After all that action,
we paused for some refueling
(we made honey muffins in the kitchen)

Then it was back to the action
(I'm still hiding from the super men)

The ball pit is ALWAYS a good time!

But seeing as it's nearly 2:00,
Weston has had all the fun he can stand...

Whew!
Me too!
Super Jack and Westerman
need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment