Mom said that when she was off-service,
we could do fun stuff.
So everyday for the last several weeks,
I've asked if she was off-service and we could do fun stuff.
I really wanted to visit her at work.
Well, guess what?
TODAY I DID!!!
We started out with breakfast in the cafeteria.
Then a trip to the train room.
A few minutes coloring in her office.
But then,
we did the most exciting thing yet...
Here I am waiting.
Do you know where we are?
(Hint, the sign behind me gives it away)
ON THE HELIPAD!!!
TO SEE THE HELICOPTER!!!
I got to climb in the back and see where the sick kids and babies ride...
...And sit in the cockpit where John, the pilot, flies!
He offered to let me wear the helmet too,
but I was a bit overwhelmed.
Too cool! Thanks Mom and John!
It pays to know people in high places!
No comments:
Post a Comment