Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard '11!

Most of the midwest was hit with a blizzard over the last few days!
We got over 10 inches of snow!
Mama's hospital even went into emergency mode and people had to stay on duty for 48 hours until everything was over and people could drive on the roads again!
Luckily, Mama traded a call and got to just stay home with us.
We made the most of our time at home.

Of course, we had to go out in it!

Here's big brother, all ready to go.
Daddy went out with him.
I stayed inside with Mama.
Jack got his sled ready...
...then they trooped into the yard together to try it out.
I really wanted to go too!
No pictures, please! I don't want my sadness on film.
They made snowballs...
...and sledded around the yard.
Next year, right? Promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment