Monday, March 22, 2010

Jackisms

There have been lots of hilarious statements from our boy in the last few weeks. This one happened tonight in the bath:

Dad: I'm a little teapot short and stout, I pour water on Jack to wash soap out. Is that how it goes?

Jack: No Daddy. It goes like this--"I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here is handle, here is spout. When I get all steamed up here me shout! Tip me over and pour out. " Like that, Daddy.

Dad: Oh, you're right. Sorry.


Over the weekend, we heard this one:

Jack: It was nice to go to restaurant for breakfast. I had fun today. Want to go again with Shane and Kelly.
--After breakfast at First Watch with our friends Shane and Kelly


Occasionally, Jack and Austin (his cousin) will get into fights. From the other room, they go something like this:

Jack: Teeth are not for biting, teeth-are-not-for-biting (getting faster), TEETH-ARE-NOT-FOR-BITING!!!!

Then cries from everyone--usually Jack has hit Austin and Austin has bit Jack.


And everything is "not nice":

Jack bumps his head on the door-- "Not nice, door!"
Mom scratches Jack putting on his coat--"Not nice, Mama!"
Monti knocks over his block tower--"Not nice, Monti!"

He's hilarious. And talks and sings constantly. If they are suppose to really talk non-stop at 3, he'll have to start talking in his sleep to top what he's doing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment