Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Brother Update


From Mom:

After all the craziness that started at 32 weeks, things are hopefully looking up. Today, at nearly 36 weeks, after twice a week non-stress tests and weekly ultrasounds, Baby Brother is up to 5 pounds, 12 ounces. My fluid (AFI) is the highest it's ever been at 7.8. I'm dilated 2-3cm and 70% effaced. The down-side is...he's breech. So we are scheduled for an external version next week--that's where they try to turn him head down by mashing all over me. I figure the pain is worth it if we can avoid a c-section. Until then, I'll continue to stand on my head (well, almost) and put cold-packs on my belly where his head is in hopes of making him flip over on his own. Cross your fingers...

Not the best picture of me, but you get the idea.

We're getting close! Now if we can only settle on a name...

No comments:

Post a Comment