I've played flag football for several years now
and my team finally got pretty good!
But they all decided to move to tackle on the middle school team.
Guess I'm in!
This is a little hard for Mom--
football is her FAVORITE sport to cheer for and watch
but it's a bit terrifying watching ME do it.
I knew I wanted to play defense--
I wanted to do the tackling,
not be tackled.
I'm the starter safety
for the C team
(most of the 7th graders are on C)
Can you see me?
Number 22--
always with my hands on my hips
Tackling is hard to get used to.
I'm good at pulling flags
but this is a different ballgame!
We lost our first 2 games (handedly)
but at least I got to see my long-lost 2nd cousin Cal!
Can you believe he's a 7th grader too?
Sheesh.
ETMS Bison:
The Boys of Fall







No comments:
Post a Comment