I signed up for Broadcasting for one of my electives this year.
Mr. Taylor asked for volunteers to be a commentator
for a variety of events.
I thought volleyball sounded fun.
Although I've never played,
or watched,
or have any experience whatsoever with volleyball.
Details.
My first round
was full of flubs where I thought the match was over
(they play to 25?? I thought it was 21!)
and thought they scored
(when they didn't).
Mom and Dad said I was very entertaining
and sounded like I knew what I was doing.
My second round was a bit better--
I know my equipment
And I sound a little more like I know what I'm talking about
I look the part for sure!
And I'm DEFINITELY having fun with it!
Mom says she's getting a bumper sticker with
"Mom of the Voice of Mustang Volleyball"
on it.
Moms (insert eyeroll)
No comments:
Post a Comment