Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Swimmers make Waves

Guess what?
It's our first meet of the season!

and we are so excited
to welcome Beck to the team!

Our fans are ready

 So let's do this!
I swam back for the medley relay
(we got DQ'd)
I swam freestyle, coming in at 20.41--
a PR by 4 seconds
and first in my heat!
(10th overall)

I swam back at 26.62 (PR by 1.8 seconds), 7th
breast at 35.57 (not a PR), 10th
and my free relay got 3rd.

Jack moved up to 50 yard swims this year.
He swam free at 42.39, 11th place
back at 53.34, 5th
and his free relay got 2nd

The star of the night was Beck.
We were all so excited to see what he could do!
He swam free at 37.22 (19th place for 8 and under)
and back at 41.20, 11th place

We didn't even know he could swim back!

 He was really excited to swim
his first relay
They got 5th.

It was a pretty awesome first meet...
we may have celebrated with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment