Monday, August 13, 2018

Ready for school...and one more adventure

No more camp.
Summer is down to hours.
We'd better go meet some teachers!

Weston was THRILLED
to have a ton of friends in his class.
Mack is definitely a highlight.

And I am THRILLED
to finally be in kindergarten.
I've only asked about 
when I'm starting
for 9 months now.

A whole lotta Huskies,
all ready to go!

Even though there are only hours
left in summer,
Mom and Dad had a few more
tricks up their sleeves.
How about a Royals game?

You bet!

We had our pick of seats

Not terribly busy
as you can see
on a threateningly-rainy
Monday night
on the week school starts
during a rough Royals season...

We put our Blue Crew membership
to good use!
Not only were the tickets free,
but so was the Little K activities!

We played some mini-golf

We all ran to 1st base
Wes:

Jack
(he's way down there)

and me

Tuck loved the carousel 

Actually,
we all loved the carousel

Even mature Jack

We ran into some friends
on their way out.
So we borrowed their seats
in the Sonic Blast Zone.
It was kinda cool.
And I think summer
can officially come to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment