I have been looking forward to my birthday party
for months!!!
I got to have my first
slumber party.
And not just any slumber party...
a GLOW slumber party!
We kicked it off at SkyZone--
on Friday nights,
it's Glow Night
which means jumping in the dark...
We loaded up on pizza
and cake
and we were ready to hit the trampolines!
Me, Aus and Jack tried out the joust
Jack won!
Kayla had fun with the Littles
She showed them how to
jump into the foam pit
I really wanted to school everyone
on the climbing wall,
but I did't make it much higher than this
Neither did Austin
But Kwasi?
Holy cow,
he made it look EASY!
There was a really cool
Ninja Warrior course
B was determined to get up the wall
So with fingernails
and grit
he made it up!
Hit that button!
Tuck did some major jumping
and I mastered Jacob's ladder
Mack and Bennett took on the
dunking course
We had a blast!
Did I mention there were
a lot of Nerf gun wars?
and candy and pretzel necklaces
We needed a snack after all that jumping
And of course,
more glowing stuff
We finally settled in for a movie
I think most of us were asleep by 2am
It was all I hoped it would be!!!
8 is going to be great!










No comments:
Post a Comment