Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cabin at last

We have been dying to get down to the Cabin.
It's been too long!

Ranger made himself right at home

B drew some pictures

and I was telling lots of stories.

We made the most out of the weather
the next morning.
Dad was busy working on making the
garage big enough for the new boat,
so Mom took all of us on an Adventure.

4-wheelers were involved, of course

I'm getting pretty good at this thing!
(well, I may have had my first crash--
this thing turns sharp if you pull just right...)

But we loaded back up

and set off down the road!

Mom and I rode in the Ranger

We built a teepee

and threw a lot of rocks!

The next day,
a snowstorm blew in.
We decided to wait it out
before driving home.

But waiting it out
didn't mean
waiting INSIDE...

Frolicking!

We set out on a snow hike

All bundled up

and ready for action!
We sure love it down here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment