Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The BIG show!!

I have been SO EXCITED
for my Christmas program this year.

They called us big kids up to the stage
to go back and get ready.

One last wave
to my adoring fans

We went in order,
littlest to biggest.
After the babies,
Tucker's 2 year old class was up.
He was suddenly
NOT excited about the Christmas show.

But Mom,
with the help of Miss Melinda,
plunked him up there
for "Run, Run Rudolph."
This is what the whole song looked like. 

Mom and Dad were just proud
he didn't run off the stage!

I was up next.

I sang my heart out
to Feliz Navidad
(you could hear me over everyone!)

I knew all the moves and words!

We sang
Santa Bones too
(we've been learning all the bones at school)
and then quietly,
professionally,
marched off stage.
 I ROCKED it!

Everyone wanted a picture
with the stars of the show!

Ok
now just the grandparents

Now just the brothers

And the fam.
We topped it off with ice cream
of course.
What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment