Guess what we are doing today???
It's my party!
And we are doing everything I love!
First we went to T-Rex for lunch.
My cousins Reid, Alice, Ian and Coleman came too!
Papa and Grandma Phyllis also came for all the fun
We were quite the crew
After lunch came the best part of lunch...
I was a little shy about all the fuss...
Smoking volcano dessert!
With singing!
Mmmm.
We had some time to hang out.
Tucker with Papa (as usual)
Jackson rolling his eyes at Mom
(as usual)
Tucker making some friends--
he and Alice got to hang out
How YOU doin'?
The decor is always a hit
Should we save him?
And the party favors were fun too
I'd say it was a pretty successful lunch
But wait!
There's more!
My OTHER favorite thing?
Besides dinosaurs?
Swimming!
Tucker love it
So did Jack and I
Wes dug the pool noodle lightsabers more than anything
How do pool noodle lightsabers fit in?
They don't.
I'm 3.
Just go with it.
There was much sword fighting
and debauchery
And a whole lotta fun
Looks like 3 is coming in just fine.
Thanks for coming everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment