Thursday, August 6, 2015

Another month, another set of milestones

Where is time going???

Let's see.

Mom went back to work,
which totally threw off my day.
I'm not sleeping very well at night.
Or during the day.
But I'll figure it out.

I still love my bath

I'm pretty chill about most things

That's how I roll

I'm a good eater,
but I'm not porking it up anymore

I'm great at holding my head up
I follow Mom around the room.
I turn to see what is on TV with my brothers.
I'll wiggle myself right in circles to catch a glimpse
of my family.

Me and Jack,
working on tummy time

When you are the baby
in a family of 4 brothers,
you learn to sleep anywhere.

Yep.  Anywhere

I really love to snuggle with Mom and Dad in the morning

Too cute

Like an angel

I spent some quality time with Great Grandpa Carl
this month.
That was fun.

I smile a lot
although I'm hard to catch on film

I especially smile at my family

I laugh too,
especially if you tickle my armpits

I'm rolling from my front to back
and maybe my back to front.

I'm just moving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment