After a quiet 36 hours
in the hospital,
it is time to dive into real life.
I sat in my brand new car seat
in my going home outfit
(see, I did get a few new things!)
and we're headed home
My brothers were thrilled
we were all together again.
There was lots of holding!
I chilled in my highchair while
everyone had dinner.
It was a wild event--
Grandma Janice came to help
with dinner and bath
which made Jack, Wes, and Beck
VERY excited--
but I slept through it all!
We're trying to get the hang of all this--
sometimes that means books
are on the floor in the bathroom
so everyone can hear.
Crazy, right?
OK,
I'm exhausted with all that!
The next day or two
was filled with lots of love
and lots of helpers
Did I mention how protective
my big brother Beckett is?
tiny toes
Grandma Janice came over
for 5 helpful nights.
Mom says she was a lifesaver.
We thought she was tons of fun!
She helped us take a bath in the big tub
with bubbles!
LOTS of bubbles!
Slowly but surely,
we're getting the hang of this again!

No comments:
Post a Comment